Miscellaneous > Classifieds -- For Buying or Selling

For Gator's Eyes

(1/2) > >>

TW:
>>Hi Duane...

Attached below for the heck of it is the Gunsite Custom Colt Officers 45 ACP which I had referenced as possible trade material for your fancy Ruger.  It is a GREAT gun (pics lost color of grips and blacking), but in my opinion the trigger is too light for CC...probably fine though for double taps on metal.  Ok...here goes...

BlueGrips:
TW: are you teasing Duane or are you still mourning over the his ex-SP?  ;D

If so here mine unfired Gemini Customs 3" SP-101 .357 magnum with all the mouthwatering custom works for your viewing  ;)

170-325 glass beaded,
Tripp HardChromed,
Moonclip conversion,
Complete Action Tuning,
"Bob" Hammer DAO conversion,
Meprolight sight installed,
Barrel re-aligned perfectly onto frame,
Crowned Barrel,
Chamfered Cylinder Throats,
Recontoured & Polished Trigger,
Dehorned for Carry,
Eliminated Cylinder Endshake,
Replaced all Springs (wolfs),
Polished all Plungers and Pins,
Electro-Chemical etched with Gemini Customs logo,
Hogue rubber and Hogue rosewood grips

By the way, nice Custom Colt Officers 45 ACP!  :P

Cheers!

TW:
>>Nope...  As much as I would LOVE to own that beautiful SP 101...I'm not teasing or mourning.  Just that Duane had asked to see pics of the Colt and it was just the other day I got my backup #2 digicam working to do so.

You WILL let me know if/when you decide to let go of that 'ol SP, won't you...?...please...??  BTW...as much as I like the look of the wood grips on that gun - I'm kinda partial to the looks of those rubber grips...niiiice...TW<<

BlueGrips:

--- Quote --->>BTW...as much as I like the look of the wood grips on that gun - I'm kinda partial to the looks of those rubber grips...niiiice...TW<<
--- End quote ---

TW: I find that the rubber Hogue is the best handling grip for the SP.  It's premium wood version is also pretty good too and wears better against your skin for IWC. Here's it is wearing the rosewood with Mitch Rosen's and Andrew's IWB holsters:

Now, back to that Colt. What's the history/background on that nice piece?  :P

Cheers!

DDGator:
Nice gun TW, but I have sworn off 1911s for a while...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version