Miscellaneous > Classifieds -- For Buying or Selling

**SOLD** - FOR SALE! P7M8 Jubilee #143 of 500

(1/7) > >>

flyandscuba:
I have a NIB P7M8 Anniversary Jubilee with all the goodies and a serial number less than 150 offered for sale so I can buy RJ's Grim Reaper.

Prefer a FTF deal in Florida but will ship to your FFL who accepts firearms from an individual.

$1650

R9SCarry:
Fly - I wish!  I'd have to sell an R9 tho unfortunately.  Nice piece indeed.

How are things going?  Hoping you have managed to reinstate some semblance of order with an abode - and hope too this hurricane season will be a lot kinder than last. :)

flyandscuba:
Thanks R9S,

With official hurricane season just around the corner, I'm in hopes of being back in the house before the next storm arrives...

As it seems, the "wave" of construction demands in the area now rests with flooring.  I'm waiting for the dry wall guys to finish up some corrections to imperfections before the painters return for touch-up -- before I get the flooring guys in.

So, for now -- I'm still enjoying the wonderful travel trailer in the driveway.  Hard to believe that I have been in it for nearly 8 months!!

Richard S:
Fly:

I would like to own that beauty.  However, because of my beloved little wife's recent mediical bills beyond insurance coverage, my discretionary income is much reduced as of late.  Quite apart from all of that, it is good to hear from you again.  

I know that you had a terrible ride during last year's hurricane season.  I wish you all the best for the season to come.  As I recall, you rode out one of last year's storms in your house on the beach during which the wind was so severe that you even placed a life preserver on your dog.  You have apparently decided to keep your beachfront property and rebuild your house.  I would want to do the same, and I admire your perserverence.

All the best!

RS

flyandscuba:
RS,

Thanks for the well wishes.  Yep, decided to stay and rebuild -- it only makes sense.  It is amazing what happens in a coastal community after a hurricane disaster...  "As Is" storm damaged properties are selling at much higher than habitable properties did prior to Ivan.  It almost seems like "out-of-town" buyers have created a buying frenzy thinking they are getting a post-storm bargain.

Based upon others in my neighbothood -- it seems like my rebuilt home will appraise for double what it did when I bought it in 2001...  I guess since no more waterfront is being made, I'll hang onto it as an additional retirement investment -- unless the real estate "bubble" pops...

Maybe we've experienced the once-in-a-lifetime storm here in P'cola -- I sure hope so, as this year is predicted to be a bad one.  One thing I do know -- if home lands in the crosshairs again, I'll fly out and stay with the airplane this time...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version