Author Topic: New to forum  (Read 4261 times)

PittsburghFrank

New to forum
« on: June 20, 2009, 06:39:53 PM »
As requested when I joined this forum, this is my initial message.  I am looking forward to learning more about Rohrbaugh firearems.

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
Re: New to forum
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 10:02:24 PM »
Pittsburgh

I am going out in a limb and guessing you are from Pittsburgh. It is this psychic power I have.

In any case welcome to the forum and best wishes in obtaining an R9. If you will look at other strings on this forum you will notice that many of us favor Tom Watson (The Irish Guard) as the dealer of choice for obtaining an R9

Although I don't know you, nor your financial situation, when and if you are ready, you cannot do business with finer man nor dealer and I vehemently recommend you contact him when you are ready.
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 11:28:06 PM »
Welcome to the forum PitsburghFrank, and I second the endorsement of Tom from Irish Guard Firearms in obtaining your Rohrbaugh.  You'll be glad you did!!   :)    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 12:31:52 AM »
PittsburghFrank, welcome to the forum. What a great time to be from Pittsburgh 6th Super Bowl win and the Stanley Cup, if only it wasn't so darn cold in the winter.
John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 07:53:40 AM »
Almost as good as the Super bowl the year before when my Giants won.

Pittsburgh cold in the winter? That is the tropics compared to northern New England where we had -25 degrees last year (true temperature).

All of this while the global warming fraud is perpetrated upon us with the Cap and Trade fiasco about to destroy our economy even more.

I talk to a lot of people in different states and I cannot find one person who likes what obama is doing.
Those who turn their guns into plowshares end up plowing for those that do not - Thomas Jefferson

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 09:21:54 AM »
I was rooting for the Giants in that Super Bowl but am a Bills fan, having lived 1/2 mile from Rich Stadium from the day it was built, and living in Orchard Park for 55yrs. But I fineally got tired of the snow and cold and moved to NC five yrs ago.
Better weather and a lot more gun friendly down here.
John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 01:00:16 PM »
welcome from Texas as well, enjoy.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 03:00:15 PM »
PittsburghFrank:

Welcome to the Forum.

I once spent five months working on a matter in your fair city back in the first half of 1975. I got to see a lot of hockey and am still a Penguins fan. This past season was . . . enjoyable.   8)

(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline ACP

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 04:28:58 PM »
I moved to New York State from New Jersey 3 years ago thinking it would be an Adirondack escape from horrible gun laws in NJ. BIG MISTAKE. I was not even allowed to take possession of the guns for which I had undergone quadruple background check in NJ.

The day I obtained my Vermont driver's license I was allowed to buy a gun and carry legally.

As to penguins, congratulations but I place hockey right up there with the joys of living in New York State.