Author Topic: First pup was delivered today  (Read 4862 times)

Offline tattoo

• Master
First pup was delivered today
« on: December 09, 2014, 11:05:17 PM »
So excited went to range a shot 40 through it......I AM IN LOVE......

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
Re: First pup was delivered today
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 11:38:44 PM »
Welcome... I am convinced that if yours is in proper working order you will love your R9.

Carry much and fire little is good advice on here. Once you are confident in your piece I would keep the range rounds low.

Also, you may want to consider letting your pistol cool between mags.

Finally run quality ammo (124 Gold Dot is popular for the R9) and keep it much cleaner than you would an average gun.

I know this may sound a bit extreme, but remember you are running the worlds smallest 9mm auto pistol.

Hope I wasn't too preachy, but just want you to experience the best results from your R9.

Enjoy! I'm just getting some good results out of mine after a simple warranty repair that took me awhile to diagnose and then get repaired with the company change of hands and all.

This is a great group of guys on here.

I hope you enjoy the pistol and forum! Welcome tattoo.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 11:41:24 PM by JoshA »
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 01:44:55 AM »
thank you...i have been a member here for a while.... finally the stars lined up and picked my r9 up local in a trade plus a little cash....know i need to locate the factory booklets....he had everything but the cardboard shipping box and the 2 books... i will keep my eyes out.....but if anyone know where i can buy the books i would love to own them......MY OCD wont allow me to stop untill i have them....LOL....

Offline JoshA

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 02:39:32 PM »
thank you...i have been a member here for a while.... finally the stars lined up and picked my r9 up local in a trade plus a little cash....know i need to locate the factory booklets....he had everything but the cardboard shipping box and the 2 books... i will keep my eyes out.....but if anyone know where i can buy the books i would love to own them......MY OCD wont allow me to stop untill i have them....LOL....

I see. Sorry.

Have you contacted Williams to inquire on booklets? They have all of the surplus parts etc. Just maybe...

(800) 530-9028

Please let us know. I need books too
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.

John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 02:48:28 PM »

I see. Sorry.

Have you contacted Williams to inquire on booklets? They have all of the surplus parts etc. Just maybe...

(800) 530-9028

I ordered some 380 parts and asked about books.  They do not have any and told me to download off the Rohrbaugh Website.

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 11:17:59 PM »

I see. Sorry.

(800) 530-9028

does williams have a website?

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 10:22:38 PM »
I love my pup best carry gun ever

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 09:34:31 AM »
I love my pup best carry gun ever

You have broken the code. Congratulations, and welcome to the Club.
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline BlueC2

• Grand Master
  • Forum Contributor
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 12:16:50 PM »
So excited went to range a shot 40 through it......I AM IN LOVE......

I have never tried heroin but I imagine the addiction is similar. Watch out before you know it you will have a safe full of the little pups
Currently looking for Elite Premium RP 1 of 16. Please PM 
NRA LIFE MEMBER.