Author Topic: General part question  (Read 3079 times)

Offline Brian

  • Sharpshooter
  • **
  • Posts: 91
  • New Member
General part question
« on: February 22, 2015, 12:43:54 PM »
I see several threads that give contact info as to where to buy parts.  I know The factory sells screws, springs, and magazines but what if I want various pins or a new sear trigger bar or spring, etc.   Does Rohrbaugh not sell parts for its own gun?   If not what's the best place to get them?


Offline MRC

  • Grand Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 1570
Re: General part question
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 01:09:00 PM »
The Rohrbaugh Brothers sold their company to Remington about 13 months ago and closed their shop.  Remington has not produced any of the R9's or R380's since.  Remington has jobbed out the parts and warranty work to this company.  Ask for Alex.

The contact info is
Williams Gun Sight inc
PO Box 329 Davison MI 48423

I would be surprised if they will sell you a sear unless you are a Gunsmith.  Good luck