Author Topic: WTB 1 or 2 Rohrbaugh R9 Magazines!  (Read 2620 times)

Offline smogcity

WTB 1 or 2 Rohrbaugh R9 Magazines!
« on: March 29, 2021, 10:28:26 AM »
I'm looking to buy one or two Rohrbaugh magazines if anyone has extras looking to unload them!

Thanks in advance!

:)

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Re: WTB 1 or 2 Rohrbaugh R9 Magazines!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 06:28:24 AM »
I have two early "welded back" silver magazines, one later model "brushed back" silver magazine, and one black magazine for sale from a friend of mine. I am trying to get the most for him as he can use the funds right now taking care of his mother. I will be listing these on eBay by the end of this week. The last silver magazine I put up on eBay went for $84 plus small flat rate box USPS Priority mailing with tracking and insurance. If these have interest, I will respond later here with the eBay Item Number so you can find the items on eBay easier.  Thank you all for your support.

ecr
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline boscobarbell

• Sharpshooter
  • Guns, Knives, and Liquor
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 11:48:37 PM »
I have two early "welded back" silver magazines, one later model "brushed back" silver magazine, and one black magazine for sale from a friend of mine. I am trying to get the most for him as he can use the funds right now taking care of his mother. I will be listing these on eBay by the end of this week. The last silver magazine I put up on eBay went for $84 plus small flat rate box USPS Priority mailing with tracking and insurance. If these have interest, I will respond later here with the eBay Item Number so you can find the items on eBay easier.  Thank you all for your support.

ecr

I would be interested in purchasing another magazine if you are listing them for sale.  As you know, the one I bought off eBay didn't fit my R9, but I suspect that you would know which magazine is likely to fit my late-model production pistol.
Those who dream of the banquet, wake to lamentation and sorrow.
Those who dream of lamentation and sorrow wake to join the hunt.
               —The Wisdom of Laotse, 236

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 08:23:50 PM »
PM Sent
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline str@ng

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 09:16:40 PM »
If you still have any R9 9mm magazines I’m interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 07:39:35 PM »
Let me take a look around. Pickin's are getting tight so many years after the sale of the company and many people have reached out and I was able to supply some things through the years. Those things are now getting very limited.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

ECR

Offline str@ng

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 07:44:24 PM »
Let me take a look around. Pickin's are getting tight so many years after the sale of the company and many people have reached out and I was able to supply some things through the years. Those things are now getting very limited.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

ECR
Thank you sir. Appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2021, 07:49:08 PM »
You're quite welcome.

ecr