Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh Wish List

R45?

(1/8) > >>

harrydog:
Actually, I'm just kidding.
9mm is plenty for a pocket gun.

R9SCarry:
haha!  I reckon we have all given this some thought!  Inevitable eh!  It could I'm sure be done but -- obviously, fatter,a bit heavier - and not quite so ''pocketable''.  

So yeah .. for me 9mm is it.  That works!

BTW .. Welcome. :)

GeorgeH:
I'd like to say Bersa, but I just can't remember, but about 6 months ago, I saw a fairly small 45 ACP, that had a Rohrbaugh kind of look to it. You could put it in your pocket, but it wasn't a pocketgun.

As to pocketguns, the Rohrbaugh footprint is about as large as you can get and still fit my definition of a true pocketgun. (Ie. conceal it in a holster in a rear pocket of most slacks.)

People keep talking about Kahr coming out with a plastic 45 ACP. I hope it is true. I like the caliber and would love a 45 smaller or lighter than my Glock 36.

I like that new Smith snub nosed 45 revolver. It is so ugly, it is beautiful.

I've never found a ankle holster that I really liked. But guns like the Rohrbaugh, the Kahr PM9 and PM40, makes me want to reconsider.

R9SCarry:
George .... I got a ''Pro-Tech'' ... ''Outdoors'' ankle rig and it holds my P3-AT nicely .. and so also does a good job with the R9 .... it's comfortable and so far about best i have found.

''Anklepocket'' also is a good rig but more bulky ... and a tad hot in warmer conditions.

If you wish I will take a pic of the former to let you see it.  Just ask.

flyandscuba:
GeorgeH,

I've got a Bersa Thunder 45 pictured below.  It is small but way too big (and heavy) for pocket carry.  For $299 though, it is a great buy for a compact .45 ACP.  Quality is excellent and performance more than adequate for a short barreled big bore...

Years ago (back in the '80s), I did carry a Detonics 45 in an ankle holster...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version