Author Topic: New Nemesis Holster for Cargo Pants  (Read 3029 times)

Offline slashsplat

• Expert
New Nemesis Holster for Cargo Pants
« on: August 08, 2009, 11:23:01 AM »

http://www.desantisholster.com/storefrontB2CWEB/itemdetail.do?action=prepare_detail&itm_id=11720&itm_index=3

I use a Nemesis a lot but it is small for cargo pants pockets.  This just came out and seems like a great idea - EXCEPT - I like the weight of the gun to be on the OUTSIDE of the leg so it doesn't bounce as much when I walk.  This puts the pistol in front of the leg, not on the side.  I would love to see a model that has the mag on the OTHER side of the holster, so the gun is on the outside of the leg (more) and the mag more in front.  The Nemesis is very light and works pretty well.  If anyone would like to see this, please let DeSantis know.  They don't say it is yet available for the R9...

Let them know if you are interested.
sales@desantisholster.com
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:27:00 AM by slashsplat »
NRA Life Member - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
Member: ARFCOM Platinum - JPFO - GOA - CCRKBA - USCCA - GeorgiaCarry.org
Μολὼν λαβέ

Offline MrsFosforos

• Sharpshooter
Re: New Nemesis Holster for Cargo Pants
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 07:49:16 PM »
I'd bet if you contacted one of the great holster makers on this forum (e.g. mecopocketholsters.com) = he might be able to customize one to fit the pants you already own!

He made this for me:

I can use it in my cargo shorts pocket or in a bag on the rare occasion I carry in a purse.

He has a standard model (#12) on his photo gallery page. He will work with you to customize the way it sits in your pocket, just give him a call or shoot him an email.

Or Maybe you could look for some cargo pants that have the pockets on the side, rather than the front.

Seems like that would put in on the side of your leg instead of front.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 08:16:17 PM by MrsFosforos »

Offline jimmy_55

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 01:27:27 PM »
Where did U get the rubber grip for this gun?
Jimmy55

Offline MrsFosforos

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 02:09:01 PM »
It is called a Hand-All Jr Universal grip. I picked it up at a gunshow, but you can also get it through online distributors.

Offline Chinook

• Expert
  • NRA Endowment Life Member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 05:38:15 PM »
Splashsplat,

It looks like you have a mag extension.  Yes.. no...??  If yes, where did you get it?

Thanks
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."   Ben Franklin