Author Topic: Holster size?  (Read 2689 times)

Offline pwelsh4hd

Holster size?
« on: January 15, 2009, 08:08:44 PM »
I've been looking for something in a clip-on belt holster for my Rohrbaugh, but not having much luck.  Is the Rohrbaugh similar enough in size / dimensions to another pistol for a holster for it to fit the Rohrbaugh?....such as a Ruger, Kel-Tec, or Kahr, or PPK?  What pistol might be close in size?

Offline JJ62

• Sharpshooter
Re: Holster size?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 10:00:09 AM »
Hello
I am Jim from Hidden Holsters. I am making a IWB for the Rohrbaugh, my web site is www.hiddenholsters.net  Feel free to call me with any questions at 813-404-8155. You can also see some of my holsters on the Rohrbaugh web site.
Thanks

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 08:53:55 AM by JJ62 »

Offline jb

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
If you want a really good holster from a terrific guy at a reasonable price.... you should check with Jim at Hidden Holsters.  He is so.o.o.o easy to talk to and very concerned about getting it right and just how you want it.  We have just received our 2nd & 3rd holsters from him.  The first was built for me to wear in my boot and the 2nd is IWB and perfect.  The 3rd is for my wife (also IWB).  We cannot express how great they are in quality and design.  Thanks again to Jim.

Offline MrsFosforos

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 08:47:10 PM »
I don't want to steal Jim's thunder, but Robert Meco also makes really nice holsters for the R9 - his site mostly shows his pocket holsters, but he's also making custom IWB on request:

Here is the one he made for me:

This one is lined, so the inside is as smooth as the outside so drawing from it is very smooth; but because it is fitted to the gun -- the retention is also great.
mecopocketholsters.com