Author Topic: PRICE REDUCTION:Rohrbaugh R380 For Sale  (Read 3574 times)

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
PRICE REDUCTION:Rohrbaugh R380 For Sale
« on: March 13, 2016, 11:57:49 AM »
It's time to make room in the safe again! I have for sale a beautiful Rohrbaugh R380, Serial # K160.  I purchased it from the original owner. He represented to me that no more than 20 rounds went thru it.   $950.00 Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 09:02:38 AM by cargaritaville »
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
Re: Rohrbaugh R380 For Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 11:23:54 AM »
In case anyone is interested in bidding the pistol is on Gunbroker now.  Looks like it wasn't in his kennel for very long...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=547888663
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:33:20 PM by wildmanwill »

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 05:04:29 PM »
Yeah, he might want to check his ad for accuracy......................

Description for Item # 547888663        

This is a Rohrbaugh R380 revolver. It has been shot app. 20 rounds. It is in beautiful condition.

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 05:39:34 PM »
Yes, I mentioned that to him yesterday morning before it had any bids in the event he wanted to edit it.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 05:41:20 PM by wildmanwill »

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 06:58:42 PM »
In case anyone is interested in bidding the pistol is on Gunbroker now.  Looks like it wasn't in his kennel for very long...
Some time ago, I sold a Mercedes-Benz that had 542 miles on it. I placed it on eBay at a favorable price. An Anesthesiologist from L.A. was the 1st to call. He questioned why I was selling it after owning it for such a short time. He questioned me again and again as to what was wrong with it. He spent a half hour on these topics, and nothing else. My phone then clicked in with another caller. I placed the Dr. on hold, and answered it. It was an attorney who said when I answered his call..."I'll take it". I have always enjoyed dealing with people who don't get caught up in their own underwear with nonsense questions and remarks. " Looks like it wasn't in his kennel very long" is one of those statements. So, you might want to ask why am I selling it after owning it such a short time. Because I feel like it. " In case anyone is interested in bidding the pistol is on GunBroker now". I always place any Rohrbaugh I sell always on The Rohrbaugh Forum first. If after a few days, I get no results, I place it on GunBroker.  Why only a few days on the Forum...because I have ADD and no patience. It always sells on either one, and I don't care where it sells. But I like to offer it first to the members here. Mostly a nice bunch of guys.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline wildmanwill

• Master
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 07:51:07 PM »
Some time ago, I sold a Mercedes-Benz that had 542 miles on it. I placed it on eBay at a favorable price. An Anesthesiologist from L.A. was the 1st to call. He questioned why I was selling it after owning it for such a short time. He questioned me again and again as to what was wrong with it. He spent a half hour on these topics, and nothing else. My phone then clicked in with another caller. I placed the Dr. on hold, and answered it. It was an attorney who said when I answered his call..."I'll take it". I have always enjoyed dealing with people who don't get caught up in their own underwear with nonsense questions and remarks. " Looks like it wasn't in his kennel very long" is one of those statements. So, you might want to ask why am I selling it after owning it such a short time. Because I feel like it. " In case anyone is interested in bidding the pistol is on GunBroker now". I always place any Rohrbaugh I sell always on The Rohrbaugh Forum first. If after a few days, I get no results, I place it on GunBroker.  Why only a few days on the Forum...because I have ADD and no patience. It always sells on either one, and I don't care where it sells. But I like to offer it first to the members here. Mostly a nice bunch of guys.

I simply posted the link to the current auction Gunbroker in the event that anyone was interested in bidding on it.  Some people enjoy the chance and chase of the bid format as opposed to paying a fixed price.  I sincerely thought it could help the sale.  I'm sorry that you didn't appreciate it or mistook it.   

In the past, items on gunbroker mentioned here have sold well and sometimes rather quickly!  As we have learned in the past, there are people who may not be members here but are watching the forum for pups as well as parts and accessories.  If they see the item is for sale from a respected and friendly forum member, they may be more apt to purchase it then if it was from a clueless dealer.   But I digress...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 07:55:59 PM by wildmanwill »