Author Topic: Holster Set  (Read 9881 times)

Offline Brian

• Sharpshooter
Re: Holster Set
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2015, 11:18:39 AM »
Thank you for the well wishes on my health issues Cigaritaville.  (2013, cancer / 2014, colostomy / 2015, two hip replacements.)  I can hardly wait to see what 2016 is going to bring. 

Feel free to pick a holster set or two any time you want. 

C0untzer0.  It took me a minute to figure out what I was seeing in the background of the photo and then I realized  "IT's A FOOT."   I've forgotten what it's like to look down and see them. I think the abdominal surgery took away any hope I ever have of seeing my feet again anyway.   

I agree that it's unlikely that anyone will ever see your Rohrbaugh in your front pocket.  The nice thing about this set is that both holsters can be used in either front or back pocket with reasonable assurance that the gun will be unnoticed.   It's merely an Idea I had to give some of us Rohrbaugh owners more options and maybe save someone up in NY State a lot of aggravation.     

Brian
DesignerGrips@Gmail.com

Offline C0untZer0

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 09:21:45 AM »
I love beautiful holsters, to me they're art and I want them.

But I have to be careful to stay practical, I purchased the Rohrbaugh R9 to carry a lightweight, shootable 9mm handgun for personal protection, but I love the little gun so much I want to put it in the safe.

Same thing with beautiful holsters.

I really want one of those beautiful leather back pocket holsters, but I don't want them to wear.

Offline Brian

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 08:21:07 PM »
I decided to make a set of Blue Carbon Fiber Grips for my Rohrbaugh so that everything matches.  I'm calling this project "done".   Here's the final picture.

Brian
DesignerGrips@Gmail.com

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 12:05:08 PM by Brian »

Offline garymass

• Expert
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 11:55:39 PM »
looks good