Author Topic: New Link Page  (Read 3615 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
New Link Page
« on: October 26, 2004, 03:37:45 PM »
We have added a new "Links" page to the forum.  I will be filling it with my favorite useful links as I have time.  Members can submit additional links for the page as well.  New links do not appear automatically, and have to be approved by me -- a process done automatically by the software.

At this point, my policies for the links portion are still in development.  The obvious should apply -- nothing illegal, immoral or in poor taste.  All links should be firearms related in some way.

If there are other categories of links you think are appropriate, let me know.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2004, 04:37:06 PM by admin »
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Re: New Link Page
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 09:41:20 PM »
Good notion Duane ..... I'll hope maybe that the ammo tests and FAQ stuff etc can go there ... so folks can find them easily.  

Also of course too .... links to suppliers.  I have a huge load of bookmarks for various gun, ammo and accessories sites ..... tho maybe not much different from many of us here! If you want a file containing all my IE gun favorites, tho it may be a bit out of date (I switched from IE to Opera) ... I can send it along.
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 12:26:02 PM »

I am going to add links to various websites (some owned by people who are members here -- but may be too shy to promote themselves) that are mentioned here often.  Inclusion or exclusion from this list is not meant as an endorsement or a slight to anyone.  If there are things I have missed, please feel free to add them.
Duane (DDGator)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004, 01:41:02 PM »
One more thing...   ;D

To see the new Links page, click on the small "Links" item on the menu bar just underneath the forum header!

Duane (DDGator)