Author Topic: The Glock 33  (Read 6285 times)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
The Glock 33
« on: August 20, 2009, 10:14:04 AM »
Like mine, except mine is OD Green

Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline IOM

• Sharpshooter
Re: The Glock 33
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »
I've been looking at getting a Glock 33 also.  I'd be interested in your impressions of the gun after you take it to the range.  All of the reviews I've read have been very positive.  

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »
I read the reviews too, and saw where one guy liked it so well that he bought two more; didn't say why he needed three.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 02:27:18 PM »
I've been looking at getting a Glock 33 also.  I'd be interested in your impressions of the gun after you take it to the range.  All of the reviews I've read have been very positive.  

By the way, welcome to the forum.  Hope to get to the range this afternoon.  I've filled up 4 mags, 2 nines, 1 ten, and 1 thirteen.  I thought, on the one with 10 rds. with the mag extender, like the picture, held 11; but not so, only 10.

Offline IOM

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 04:10:52 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.  I'm actually about to become a Rohrbaugh owner, hopefully Friday or Sat.  I purchased the R9s, Carbon Grips, Brass Tool pup that was listed here on the forum.  It's a local purchase, so it was good for both the seller and me.

Regarding the Glock 33, not only were there many positive reviews, I have yet to find a negative review or post from someone that's unhappy with the gun.  Not that I would make a purchase based soley on this, just something I take into consideration.  Have fun at the range.  

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 06:41:42 PM »
Congratulations on the purchase of the R9.  That was some buy.