Author Topic: FS : Like new R9s  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Carrots

FS : Like new R9s
« on: December 17, 2016, 06:29:09 PM »
I picked this time-capsule up as new old stock in unfired condition earlier this summer. I fired a few rounds, cleaned it and then put it up. Remains barely used in tip top condition.

Comes with all of the original factory stuff- hard sided case, paperwork, spare recoil spring etc
VZ 320 style black and gray G10 grips (on gun now)
Original gray carbon fiber grips
Three magazines, two remain brand new.

Price is $1125 shipped. Payment by paypal + fees (as necessary) or you can send me a check or a MO.

Cash only, no trades.

Need this deal done (funds in hand, pistol shipped) by the start of Jan, or it will need to wait until after my early new years vacation.

More pics are available to buyers.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks all.

"The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."

Offline Carrots

Re: FS : Like new R9s
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 07:24:12 PM »
Last call before my vacation. Need funds and FFL in hand by Weds 7th.

Price is already reasonable, but feel free to make me a cash offer if you are interested.

Thanks all, and have yourself a Happy New Year  :)

"The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."

Offline Carrots

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 09:58:21 AM »
SOLD.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 12:04:26 PM »
Nice!
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.