Author Topic: WTS: Early gray frame R9  (Read 2939 times)

Offline Covert23

• Sharpshooter
WTS: Early gray frame R9
« on: January 03, 2017, 06:27:30 PM »
WTS: $1475, OBO. Early gray frame R9 with horizontal black carbon fiber grips.  Serial number designates it is a Farmingdale model, but was sent back to the factory and replaced with a Deer Park slide.  This serial number falls in the time frame in which a bad supply of barstock was used, resulting in cracks in the slide.  Included are a few holster options, 2 magazines, cases, extra Springs and trigger bars. I don't have the factor case or paperwork. Gun is in great condition, please let me know if you would like more info and pics. Buyer pays for shipping and payment by Postal Money Order.   Thank you for looking, Jim

http://pin.it/aby26LZ

Offline Covert23

• Sharpshooter
Re: WTS: Early gray frame R9
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 05:28:23 AM »
FYI: This listing is on GunBroker also.  I screwed up and meant to put a minimum bid on there with a buy it now price at $1475. So right now it has no minimum bid with the buy it now price as mentioned.  Is there anyway I could change this?  Do I just need to suck it up and except my losses if it ends up selling at $50.00 for example?  I admit that it's my mistake and just want both sides to come out with a fair deal.  Any advise?  Thank you. Jim

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 06:11:43 AM »
I think once you have a bid, you can't change the reserve price or end the auction early.  You could have a friend buy it at the Buy It Now price, and if your friend decides to back out of the deal, you're just out the listing fee. 

Offline Covert23

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 08:24:27 AM »
Yeah, 2 bids on it already. Thanks for the advise. I'm hoping someone buys it. For at least over the grand mark. Take care, Jim

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 11:30:13 PM »
You did good for no box or paperwork.  Cgs

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 11:55:13 PM »
Seems like you got a good price for what was included.

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 08:34:05 AM »
I guess we see now😳