Author Topic: Help Setting Price  (Read 2234 times)

Offline Alphonso

• Expert
Help Setting Price
« on: January 11, 2017, 09:40:34 PM »
Howdy All,

I've been away for a long time.  I'm thinking about selling my R9s with box, manual, two mags, one mag finger extension, four springs.   It has been shot very little but does show some carry wear. 

I've done some looking around to try to find a reasonable price range, but have been confused by a WIDE  variety of prices--from about $850 to $1,600 (not counting the much more expensive Elites and such). 

I know that Remington bought Rohrbaugh but have no idea what that did to the value of the original Rohrbaughs. 

Can some one give me a good idea of the value of a regular old garden variety R9s with a serial number of R26xx? 

I'm just poking around, the gun is not for sale at this point. 

Thanks...
**We Don't Rent Pigs***

Offline tattoo

• Master
Re: Help Setting Price
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 09:56:15 PM »
850 to 1000  depending on shape an extras.  Good starting point lower end should move upper end might take a bit. Hope this helps

Offline Alphonso

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:06:16 PM »
Thank you. 
**We Don't Rent Pigs***

Offline PlacerLode

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 08:34:31 PM »
You might consider listing it for sale with "good and plenty" pics  with an asking price / make offer

Remington has come out with the RM380 and has good reviews extensive factory testing and a good price but they do not and likely will not offer it in 9mm so the R9 is still in a class by itself