Author Topic: K&D HOLSTERS IS BACK!  (Read 2751 times)

Offline K-Man

• Master
  • aka Someone Else
K&D HOLSTERS IS BACK!
« on: August 26, 2005, 12:39:53 PM »
K&D Holsters is once again making holsters for the Rohrbaugh gun(s).  You can view our offerings at http://www.kdholsters.com or by clicking on the banner advertisement when it appears near the top of the page.  

Custom orders are also welcome.  In addition, I make a variety of holsters for 100+ guns, as well as offering accessories such as double-thick belts, magazine pouches, etc.  Our website will be updated soon with all of our current offerings.  

Thanks for considering our holsters, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

8)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 02:46:49 PM by admin »
www.kdholsters.com

U.S. Navy (Retired)

May we always have the freedom to pursue our dreams.

Offline Newt

• Master
  • NRA Benefactor Member & Cert. Pistol Instructor
Re: K&D HOLSTERS IS BACK!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 03:33:31 PM »
Glad to see ya back K-Man. :D
No matter how you struggle and strive, you will never get out of this world alive.

Offline K-Man

• Master
  • aka Someone Else
Re: K&D HOLSTERS IS BACK!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 03:19:10 PM »
Thanks, Newt, it's always enjoyable making holsters.  ;)

The website has been recently updated and some changes made.  It has a slightly different look as well.  The most recent changes have separated the IWB and OWB holsters and changed the ordering process slightly.  You now have a few more options to choose from in your selection.  As always, if your gun is not listed and you're interested in a holster, let me know and most likely I can find one to use in order to make the holster for you.

8)
www.kdholsters.com

U.S. Navy (Retired)

May we always have the freedom to pursue our dreams.