Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R9 (all variations)

Rohrbaugh service

(1/3) > >>

jimacp:
Ordered an extra magazine, grip screws, newer pin and recoil spring by email. In other words, not a big order. So imagine my surprise when my home phone rings and its Eric asking how I like the gun and giving me information on my order. Can't beat customer service like that. Thanks Eric!

R9SCarry:
Jim - this man (and Karl) is dedicated to his customer base .. he is genuinely interested in how we get on with the gun .... and despite such a demanding schedule .. makes time to carry this out.

It is remarkable .... and I applaud him.  Wish there were more like him.

jimacp:
R9Carry......I agree.....I am very impressed.....I know a few people have had minor problems which Rohrbaugh has taken care of immediately....personally, I now have 600 rounds with ZERO malfunctions of ANY kind....cant beat such personal service combined with quality product!   By the way, just bought a 4 inch S&W model 29-5, nickel.. Will be buying ctc grips soon. I know you like that combo..I do too

RJ HEDLEY:
In the hopefully, unlikely event of a Rohrbaugh Firearm failure,  how is the best way to return firearm to the factory.

I think a FFL can send firearm through the USPS *Priority Mail*, very cheaply.

Can anyone speak on this ?

doctordun:
I have sent two firearms. One to S&W and one to Rohrbaugh. The Smith went overnight Fedex and the R9, overnight US mail.(INSURED) You don't need a FFL to return a firearm to the factory and they don't need one to return it to you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version