Miscellaneous > The Water Cooler -- General Discussions

New member with an R9

(1/7) > >>

Tailwheel:
Good evening forum.  Ive had an R9 for a few months have just now been approved to post.  I look forward to participating here and talking about the R9.  I bought boscobarbell’s R6611 and am trying to find what ammo it likes best.   I’ve really enjoyed reading the posts about these neat guns and their history. 

I accumulate and have a fondness for J frame snubs, pocket autos, old P22x series Sigs, and CZ rimfire rifles (cz452).  Additionally I have a passion for aviation as my username suggests and enjoy flying tail wheel equipped airplanes.  My day job is in information technology and communications for the past 25 years. 

See you around the forum. 

Patrick

ECR:
Welcome to the forum Patrick. I heard you were going to join.

Great folks here with much history and technical help for everything R9 Series Pistol related, 9mm or .380.

See you around the boards!

Regards,

Eric C. Rohrbaugh

backupr9:
Welcome Tailwheel.  We are now, sadly, a quiet forum, but I check it everyday.  My other favorite forum, the Seecamp, is now entirely defunct….Oh, well….

Tailwheel:
I've seen the seecamp forum referenced but I was unable to locate it.   I too like Seecamp's.  It is too bad that the popularity of newer things are overshadowing some great firearms.   My interests vary as you can tell from my initial post.   I love the hunt and even moreso, I love learning about the product, the engineering, the thought processes, and what is unique about this forum that I find invaluable and appealing to me is the participation of Mr. Rohrbaugh and experienced and dedicated owners like yourself.   I appreciate the opportunity to learn from you all.

Thanks,

Patrick

MikeInTexas:
Welcome to the forum.

I think you will find a lot of shared interests with others here.

I'm a big CZ fanboy. 

Pretty sure we have a few pilots and aviation enthusiasts.  I personally follow a few of the youtube vlogs regarding aviation myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version