Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R380

380 or R9 frame pin

(1/5) > >>

Leonardo:
I have a Remington RM380.  Unfortunately I lost the pin that you take out to field strip the gun.  I think it is called the frame pin.   And, even more unfortunately Remington will not have the part available for about 6 more months!!!!   Unbelievable!  Anyhow, I was wondering if any body here knew if the pin on either of the Rohrbaughs was the same size as the RM380.   If so, what would be a source for the Rohrbaugh part.

Thanks in advance,

Leo

MICHPATRIOT:
 If Remington says un available I would suspect that they know something we don't about dimensions of the pin.. cant believe they don't wanna part with one.. If it was me Id be persistant..call and ask for different dept heads.. bet you find some kind soul to help..work the phone for a couple days. Tell them that people have fears the design would let the pin fly out while shooting in reviews on YOUTUBE..I think just mentioning a vid on youtube might be motivational to them with their new release..

DDGator:

What?   Part not available for 6 months?  The put one in every gun they build...

I am not sure I would accept that as an answer.

Leonardo:
I was told that all parts are dedicated to production at this point.  The parts are not even in their system.  Probably the simplest part in the gun!  It blows me away.  I was hoping somebody might have both guns and could check if the pins are interchangeable.

Leo

MRC:
I have both.  I will try to let you know by tonight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version