Author Topic: Thanks to all!  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Dino

• Master
Thanks to all!
« on: December 26, 2008, 09:20:29 AM »
New member and just received my 9s, ser # 33xx, built December 12th. Because of this forum I had Aluminum grips waiting with new screws and recoil springs.  I already knew how to take it down and put it back together with all the tricks I learned.  

Most important was the good info on the grip removal, lucky I read how to put a sharp edge under the grips to remove them because I might have used a blow torch as they were tight!

Will shoot it Sunday at the range and will let you all know how it went. A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL FOR ALL THE GREAT INFO!

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
Re: Thanks to all!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 11:44:07 AM »
Dino, you're ready, have a fun time shooting on Sunday. Take it slow and easy, enjoy.  Tom
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 12:51:58 PM by theirishguard »
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline Dino

• Master
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 12:16:00 PM »
Thanks Tom, just ordered a front pocket and IWB holster from Hidden Holsters.  I am looking forward to shooting the 9s on Sunday.  My sons and I shoot competition plates and skeet and I can't wait to show it off to the other members.  Have many firearms but this is my new favorite!  
Can anyone tell me about the quality of the Rohrbaugh knives on the website?

ccoorreeyy

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 06:06:48 PM »
Welcome and congrats!!  Sounds like your off to a great start too.  Post some pic's when you can.
corey

Offline Dino

• Master
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 12:47:32 PM »
Sunday, range closed due to rain! Bummer!  Maybe I'll just take the r9 apart and put it back together again.