Author Topic: R9 shortage?  (Read 10646 times)

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
R9 shortage?
« on: July 10, 2017, 08:11:40 PM »
Anyone notice that R9's for sale on G-broker seem to be at a all time low? There is exactly ONE for sale. Looks like those with them are keeping them. 7-8 months ago I paid $800 exactly for a two mag two tone LNIB R9. Got the feeling those days are a thing of the past.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Re: R9 shortage?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 07:39:13 AM »
I may be thinning out my safe soon, and, as you may imagine, I have some interesting R9s to sell. Stay tuned as I am looking into posting any sales here that I put on Gunbroker. 
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline offrdmania

• Expert
  • Desperately Needs Treatment
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 09:04:29 AM »
I may be thinning out my safe soon, and, as you may imagine, I have some interesting R9s to sell. Stay tuned as I am looking into posting any sales here that I put on Gunbroker.

Dont be that woman who teases on the first date and then never returns a call.  ::)

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 12:30:56 PM »

Dont be that woman who teases on the first date and then never returns a call.  ::)

lololololololololololo
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Indy resident

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 02:17:14 PM »
Where should I send the chocolate and flowers?
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2017, 04:24:08 PM »
All right ~ All right. . . . . Knock it off you guys. lol. I am finishing up a few things around the house and then I will be posting some R9s on Gunbroker. . . . . . Not teasing on a first date. . . . Trust me.    ::) 

Just give me some time to finish up here. . . . . . Soon. . . . . Monsoon. . . . . lol
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 01:22:04 PM »
All right ~ All right. . . . . Knock it off you guys. lol. I am finishing up a few things around the house and then I will be posting some R9s on Gunbroker. . . . . . Not teasing on a first date. . . . Trust me.    ::) 

Just give me some time to finish up here. . . . . . Soon. . . . . Monsoon. . . . . lol

I listed one this morning and it sold in 45 minutes.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Indy resident

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 03:23:47 PM »
Good, perhaps I can put something in my savings account then. LOL

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 06:28:52 PM »
Good, perhaps I can put something in my savings account then. LOL

Eric  don't think anyone would confuse our collections with each other.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I have some VERY nice pieces but not series number TWO. I can only imagine.   
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Indy resident

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 11:39:39 PM »
Pretty much finished the writing of the ad for it. In the next few days I'll do the photography for the ad and then get her posted by early next week.

Good night folks.

Eric

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2017, 06:05:26 PM »
Of course just when cash flow is nonexistent!
Of course that's happening a lot lately!!😮
I still plan on drooling a lot though so I'll have plenty of towel ready!!😎😎

BTW Eric I'll wish you the best in your sale(s) ahead of time!!
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 12:47:25 PM »
Thanks Brenden . . . . . Done with some chores, now I'm sitting at the computer downsizing the exceptionally large photographs I get when I use the silly iPhone 6s Plus. I need to reduce them down to human sized photographs. Once I have that done, I'll insert that information into Gunbroker and place the ad. Once that is done, I guess I'll post a new thread with a link to the sale here on the forum so people can watch and, hopefully, bid on the ole' gal.

We'll see what happens I guess.................

Eric R.

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2017, 06:17:21 AM »
There is 5-6 on there now, and EVERTONE is proud of theirs.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Indy resident

Offline tattoo

• Master
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2017, 10:20:22 AM »
I think they are priced right and all have been selling around a 1000. Still a great deal. One covert seems to be over priced but the rest seems right in line. 

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2017, 03:24:51 PM »
Actually I thinK the Covert is underpriced and may just pull the ad. Where could get ANY other other type of gun of that type for 3K?

p.s. Just pulled it. I need the gun more than 3K. There were 115 watchers, and 43 that ad it saved.. Someone would have paid 3K or more . That Special Forces sold for$4500 and that was just stamps. The Covert is a DIFFERENT GUN Things may change but for now, THAT'S IT.......................... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:53:08 AM by kevinqjhps »
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Indy resident