Author Topic: WTS Tribute  (Read 10606 times)

Offline tomuncommon

• Sharpshooter
Re: WTS Tribute
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2017, 08:10:12 PM »
You might consider buying mine and then trading it...
Thank you. Thank you very much.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2017, 08:06:17 AM »
I remember making a special order none sighted Tribute. When we were putting it together, both Karl & I thought. . . . . "ahhhh, someone who gets it."

The original design R9 was like a Seecamp. . . . . belly gun, no sights required. Purpose built for up close and personal defensive use only.

Just sayin' . . . . . . . . . 

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline tomuncommon

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2017, 08:10:52 AM »
 It was pretty awesome I receive the pistol within one week of ordering. I posted a photograph of it here on the forum, and was stoked to see my picture being used as Eric’s Desktop wallpaper. Now I’m on the fence about selling it all over again LOL

Offline tomuncommon

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2017, 11:35:54 AM »
SOLD

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2017, 12:06:44 PM »
Well THAT went quick!  Sweet!  Congrats to the new owner / steward.

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline PlacerLode

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2017, 07:15:14 PM »
dang of all the threads to have no pics I would have loved to behold this "optically" the new misused buzzword of the alt left media lol

Offline thewalk

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2017, 08:21:15 PM »
dang of all the threads to have no pics I would have loved to behold this "optically" the new misused buzzword of the alt left media lol

Amen! Is it asking too much for the new owner to show this baby off? I've actually never seen one.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2017, 04:01:20 AM »
I'll look through my photos in the computer (I have over 9K though!  lol) and perhaps I can fine one to post.

Eric R.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2017, 04:07:52 AM »
Found one of the Tribute for you Walk.

Offline thewalk

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2017, 02:15:44 PM »
Thank you Eric! That is a work of ART. And sightless too would be my dream carry piece.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2017, 09:56:22 AM »
They are around and come up every so often Walk, so keep looking around. . . . . You'll find something of interest in the R9 realm eventually.

Eric R.

Offline thewalk

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2017, 08:58:01 PM »
Thank you Eric! I love my R9s. I have carried it since 2005 and shoot it as often as I can. I don't aspire to own other guns, because carry is my primary concern and NOTHING beats a Rohrbaugh for a full power carry gun.

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2017, 01:09:25 AM »
Thank you Eric! I love my R9s. I have carried it since 2005 and shoot it as often as I can. I don't aspire to own other guns, because carry is my primary concern and NOTHING beats a Rohrbaugh for a full power carry gun.

Amen brother,Amen!!
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2017, 01:07:38 PM »

I am down to 5-6 of the R9's. I have been through hundreds of handguns BUT I will always have 1-2 R9's a CZ P-01, a S&W 60, and a UZI. After going through a LOT of firearms in 50+ years in MY OPINION these are my keepers. 
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan
Three times a week shooter
Indy resident

Those who disrespect the American flag have never been handed a folded one

Offline thewalk

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2017, 04:35:43 PM »
I am down to 5-6 of the R9's. I have been through hundreds of handguns BUT I will always have 1-2 R9's a CZ P-01, a S&W 60, and a UZI. After going through a LOT of firearms in 50+ years in MY OPINION these are my keepers.

Sounds like a great list! If you have 5-6 R9s and will always have 1-2, does that mean we should be watching the Classifieds for a special Kevin Sale? :-X