Author Topic: WTS Tribute  (Read 10503 times)

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
Re: WTS Tribute
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2017, 05:10:23 PM »
Thank you Eric! I love my R9s. I have carried it since 2005 and shoot it as often as I can. I don't aspire to own other guns, because carry is my primary concern and NOTHING beats a Rohrbaugh for a full power carry gun.

Thank You
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2017, 05:10:47 PM »
Thank you Eric! I love my R9s. I have carried it since 2005 and shoot it as often as I can. I don't aspire to own other guns, because carry is my primary concern and NOTHING beats a Rohrbaugh for a full power carry gun.

Amen brother,Amen!!

Thank You Brenden
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2017, 05:11:30 PM »

I am down to 5-6 of the R9's. I have been through hundreds of handguns BUT I will always have 1-2 R9's a CZ P-01, a S&W 60, and a UZI. After going through a LOT of firearms in 50+ years in MY OPINION these are my keepers.

Thank You Kevin