Author Topic: SOLD: R9S “COVERT” (Wilson Combat)  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Magrred

SOLD: R9S “COVERT” (Wilson Combat)
« on: April 05, 2017, 05:07:34 PM »
For sale is my Rohrbaugh R9S “COVERT” model purchased from Sportsman’s Finest in TX in 2012. It is in As-New condition and has never been fired. Sportsman’s Finest stated they were an Authorized Rohrbaugh Master Dealer and their promotion of the COVERT was as follows:

“The COVERT is a Rohrbaugh R9S in 9mm that has been Blue-printed by Wilson Combat. Wilson Combat reworks the action by smoothing out internal parts and re-contoured the trigger - making a lighter double action trigger pull. After that Wilson applies their famous Armor- Tuff finish on entire gun including the trigger, hammer, and magazines. Finally Plus Neil Hogue custom checkered G10 grips are installed. Each comes with plastic carry case, manual, two magazines, extra spring, and spent cartridge case.”

The only reason I am selling is because the harsh reality of my age suggest that I pare down the collection. Plus, I have another R9S so I won’t be without one. Retail at the time was $1,775 but I paid $1,730 for the COVERT and that is my asking price. However, I will pay for shipping and insurance to your FFL. PM for email & phone number. Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 05:54:51 PM by Magrred »

Offline kevinqjhps

• Grand Master
Re: R9S “COVERT” (Wilson Combat)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 05:18:13 AM »
I'll take it! P.M. sent.

Kevin
USMC
Disabled Vet
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
FORMER Cincy Bengals fan