Author Topic: On Line Rohrbaugh Holsters  (Read 15599 times)

Offline pale_horse

Re: On Line Rohrbaugh Holsters
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2004, 05:07:13 AM »
Hi Folks,

I've been wanting to stop in and say howdy for some time now, but I've just been busy, busy, busy here lately and working late into the nights.

The new forum looks great!

In answer to the above topic, I'm not sure exactly who's holsters the Rohrbaughs will or will not be selling?

I will be making some of my high end exotic "Signature" holsters exclusively for the R-9 and exclusively for Rohrbaugh Firearms, but that's all I'll admit at this point ;)

The initial order leaves in the morning and these will be a new design belt holster and the popular "Kentucky" pocket holsters in reef shark, African ostrich and  some limited Elephant.  I also have a handle on a very small amount of seal hide from a native American friend and bear hunting guide up in Alaska, but no idea exactly how much or what it looks like?  

I've been working a little with horse hide..looks promising..but not far enough into it..to give a opinion.

Here is a sample of the Rohrbaugh exotics..soon to come!

Building these has been a labor of love, as the R-9 pistol is the "real deal" as far as I'm concerned.  I've now put over 600 rds. through mine without a single failure of any sort.  This is just one damned fine pistol and mine has not left my person since the day I got it.

The Rohrbaugh brothers stuck to their ideas..took a lot of flak along the way in doing so..but in the end..have a product that..in my humble opinion.... is going to dominate this end of the market for years to come.

First night off in awhile and first real look at the site here..think I'll go and take a look around 8)

Best,

Ron Graham

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2004, 12:34:38 PM »
Ron - welcome to this place .. great to see you have joined us. :)
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2004, 04:49:02 PM »
Ron:

Welcome to the Forum!  I figured that you were out there watching the camp fire.

RS
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline RJ HEDLEY

• Grand Master
  •         
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2004, 05:43:38 PM »
Glad to hear another good report of the new pistol.  Unfortunately,  I still waiting for my *Shooter* :'(

Those are  beautiful holsters.
RJ=