Author Topic: Ayoob's UTR BUG  (Read 3853 times)

Offline justin2992

• Expert
Ayoob's UTR BUG
« on: September 27, 2004, 06:23:17 AM »
That thing is such a rug.  Who wants to take bets on what backup gun he hides under that thing? When I brought this up with a friend who has taken the LFI course with Ayoob he said "his hair was too thick, too black, too perfect." Apparently it hasn't changed a bit in 20 years.  I've also heard there is a late '70s issue of American Handgunner in which Mas appears to be toupee-less.  The photo is part of an article in which Mas is hunting at the YO Ranch with a Colt Python.

Who here thinks Massad Ayoob sports a toupee? I know you all have noticed. Anyone who can comfirm or deny this let's hear about it.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 06:26:52 AM by justin2992 »
The 1938 Nazi Weapons Law is alive and well in the United States, and is called, "The Gun Control act of 1968", and is enforced by the modern day gestapo, known as the BATF.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: Ayoob's UTR BUG
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2004, 09:23:28 AM »
I hear there is a hidden pocket underneath where he carries an NAA mini-revolver in .22 short...

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline whoisjohngalt

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 10:39:10 AM »
If this speculation proves true, I would imagine that .22 will soon be replaced with an R9? That is, unless it begins to take the shape of James Trafficant's hairhat ;D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2004, 10:40:53 AM by whoisjohngalt »

Offline Calvin Cooledge

• Expert
Not Barnacle Bill The Sailor...Or: Ayoob's UTR BUG
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 02:16:36 PM »
I am rather an expert in this area. I am Hair Impaired and have  been since I was 14 years old in 1966, (9th grade, for those of you who can't count backwards;^). That IS a rug on Massad, no doubt about it.

I can spot em a mile away. Massad, my brother, if you are reading this, Chicks dig a bald man. Really! Once I got past that, it was a day of liberation. And jubilation. I, um, let my hair down, so to speak and then I let the chicks that dig it really clean come and get me. But that's another subject;^)

Anyway, there are many advantages to being bald, Mas. First, our  parts are always straight. We save tens of dollars on combs over our lifetime. And when it rains, we're the first to know!

I just love getting out of the shower, shaking my head once, and I'm ready to go. It's wash and wear! Just like your toupee.
I mean "Scalp Disguising Device". The only caveat I have here is you'll need a good hat. One with an SPF of 145. Don't want any 'barnacles' showing up now.

You are welcome for the advice, my friend...

Your pal and mine,
Calvin Cooledge
Director
The Home For The Partially Bald
"I'm spreading my loyalty around..." - Calvin Cooledge

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 09:18:12 PM »
I say ''RUG'' also!! ;D

I am seriously follically challenged on the dome.''Going to wash my hair honey'' means - I have selected one of the few that is gonna get the shampoo ..... all 0.5ml of it! :P

I can usually spot rugs from 20 paces ... only exceptions might be the rich and famous who spend $3,000 on one .. Burt Reynolds .... Elton John etc.  IMO like Calvin says ... better to be yourself ... and not cover .... chicks do indeed not seem too bothered - well Mrs R9s sure as heck ain't complainin! ;)

My son's fil is an example of the other approach .... pull up available strands from above one ear - and pursuade over top to other side - apply three doses of cyno acrylate adhesive and then hope the wind don't blow! Sheesh!  However skillfully done it smacks usually of  - '' Don't I look a dork?''.

Aploagies of course to any members here who are ''hair sweepers''! :P

My motto - ''Bald - and proud of it''!
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.