Author Topic: Kudos to Rohrbaugh from a Future Owner  (Read 2109 times)

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Kudos to Rohrbaugh from a Future Owner
« on: November 02, 2004, 12:21:59 PM »
A new member, Ken, asked me to post this message from him:

I sent an email to the factory, just before going to this forum, asking where I could purchase, with a few other concerns. About a week later on a Saturday morning who should call me at home? Eric. He was very pleasant to speak with and apologized for not answering sooner. He answered all of my questions very straight forward and even volunteered some things for the future. He did not project a snobby attitude and spoke matter of fact very “down to earth” with me. The way things seem to be going in this day and time it is very heartening to get this kind of feedback from a business owner. From the feeling I got I felt I couldn’t go wrong so I went right out to the dealer he gave me and ordered my R9S.

-Ken
Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Re: Kudos to Rohrbaugh from a Future Owner
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 02:30:38 PM »
This is Eric thru and thru.  Quite how he finds time to ever respond to anyone i find hard to imagine ..... but he does, even if delayed some.  And when he does he is just a ''regular guy'' . He talks informatively - he talks at your level .. and is in effect a friend before he becomes friend .. if you get my meaning.

This is so very rare these days .... and counts for much. I hope Ken will not have too long a wait for his R9.
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.