Author Topic: Holster  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Buffalo

• Expert
Holster
« on: March 01, 2013, 11:00:12 PM »
Hello All,

After spending several weeks reading the forum and learn a lot along the way about the Rohrbaugh and the fine people on this site, I'm pleased to say that today I joined the ownership ranks with my Tribute that I just picked up today.

I can't wait to get her cleaned and then hopefully out to the range this weekend!

One question... there are so many fine holsters I've seen here owned by member but I need an IWB holster and most I've seen are either pocket which is a good option or OWB.  Any recommendations for IWB holsters?

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
― The Dalai Lama (May 2001)

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
Re: Holster
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 12:59:09 AM »
Congrats on your Tribute Buffalo!

I'm a pocket guy myself.  My belt is reserved for something larger.  However, I would not hesitate to contact our fellow forum Artisan, Thor.  His wares look top shelf.

Good Luck
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 08:06:47 AM »
Hello All,

After spending several weeks reading the forum and learn a lot along the way about the Rohrbaugh and the fine people on this site, I'm pleased to say that today I joined the ownership ranks with my Tribute that I just picked up today.

I can't wait to get her cleaned and then hopefully out to the range this weekend!

One question... there are so many fine holsters I've seen here owned by member but I need an IWB holster and most I've seen are either pocket which is a good option or OWB.  Any recommendations for IWB holsters?

Milt Sparks Holster......as good as it gets! ;).....but you will wait six months :'(
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline Buffalo

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 07:24:01 PM »
Thanks for the information.  Six months is a long time so I sent a PM to Thor.
Thanks again for the information!
“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 02:48:50 AM »
Reinz,  thank you for the kind words.   

Buffalo, I have been away for a few days and have not had a chance to check the forum so I'm sorry for the late response.   I have checked and did not receive any PM's.   Feel free to contact me at adamhamm1@gmail.com and I'd be happy to help you with your IWB holster.   And congrats on your new pup!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Offline Buffalo

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 06:36:05 AM »
Hi Thor,

Not sure why you didn't get my first PM, just sent another PM