Author Topic: Robert Locke of MECO Holsters is in the hospital  (Read 2108 times)

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
Robert Locke of MECO Holsters is in the hospital
« on: July 22, 2015, 02:34:55 PM »
I copied and pasted this post form the Seecamp Forum.  I am sure some of you know Robert and carry his holsters.

19    Miscellaneous / General Discussions / Robert Locke (MECO)--prayers needed
 on: Yesterday at 9:41pm
Started by dchilders | Post by dchilders

Robert and I talk often, but I have not heard from him in a couple of weeks.  I went to his place a few weeks ago to talk leather and holster stuff, and then we went to lunch together.

He called me tonight from the hospital.  He has been in the hospital for a couple of weeks or so, and has been diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer.  He wanted to let me know where he was since we have not talked in several days.  He sounded very weak and could not talk long as he was getting run down, just talking to me.  I asked him if it would be OK to let our Seecamp Forum members know.  He said it would be OK.

I asked if he had started any chemo treatments and he said they are trying to get him healthy enough to do that.  He is in the SICU at a hospital in San Antonio.

He could use some of our prayers.  I'm going to try and go see him tomorrow or Thursday if I can.  I may not be able to see him in the SICU, not being a family member.  I'll keep this post updated with information as I know it.

Doug
Bear Creek Holsters

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
Re: Robert Locke of MECO Holsters is in the hospital
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 04:13:34 PM »
So sorry to hear this.  He is a quality gentleman and has been a pleasure to work with.  Prayers sent.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis