Author Topic: One Trillion Dollars  (Read 1951 times)

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
One Trillion Dollars
« on: July 08, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »
With all of the talk in the media these days of a trillion Dollars here and a trillion Dollars there, I began to wonder what a trillion Dollars would look like if stacked together in piles of $100 bills. Here it is. (I'm the one standing there at the lower left.  ;) )

(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
Re: One Trillion Dollars
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 05:16:07 PM »
Just a small corner slice would stimulate me for awhile.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 06:04:39 PM »
With all of the talk in the media these days of a trillion Dollars here and a trillion Dollars there, I began to wonder what a trillion Dollars would look like if stacked together in piles of $100 bills. Here it is. (I'm the one standing there at the lower left.  ;) )

That's a bunch!!   ;D    ;D
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 11:45:16 AM »
If the G would allow me to take as much as I can fit in my Tundra and my wife's Yukon XL I would go along with the stimulus. I know I can stimulate the economy better than they can.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 10:27:13 AM »
A guy bought a pack of cigarettes and swiped his Visa card to pay for them.  He later checked his account and was amazed and shocked to see his charge.

$23,148,855,308,184,500.00 for one pack of cigarettes.

23 Quadrillion, one hundred forty-eight trillion, eight hundred fifty five billion, three hundred eight million, one hundred eighty four thousand, five hundred dollars.

Bank of America referred him to Visa who referred him back to the bank.

Wonder what that would look like on a grid?
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 11:46:22 AM »
The state tax on that one pack of cigarettes could solve California's budget problems for the next year and a half!   ;)
(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"