Author Topic: Forum Viewers  (Read 4771 times)

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
Forum Viewers
« on: October 26, 2018, 04:13:03 PM »
There has not been many posters on the Forum as of late but the viewership is way up. 

As I'm typing this there are 103 on line and earlier today it hit 167.  Yesterday set a record with 295 on at one time.

What is going on?

Offline Buffalo

• Expert
Re: Forum Viewers
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 06:31:15 PM »
I'm one of the guilty one.  Though I often don't have much to say; I do enjoy reading the posts, dream of the $120k+ guns that others buy and learn from wisdom of others.
“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
― The Dalai Lama (May 2001)

Offline offrdmania

• Expert
  • Desperately Needs Treatment
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 06:31:34 PM »
A ton of valuable information. I know that when I first bought my R9, I was a lurker for a couple months before signing up. The resources are amazing and helped me learn about my new gun.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 07:07:56 PM »
There were never that many lurkers at any time.

40 to 50 was always tops until recently.  Must be a lot of interest but prices seem down to me.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 11:32:57 AM »
It's all just some ebb and flow gentlemen. Ebb & Flo . . . . . . .    ;)

Enjoy your weekend folks.

The wife is away for the week and I'm in my home studio composing & recording.

Ahhhhh . . . . . . So peaceful here right now.

Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 05:07:30 PM »

I wonder if some of that is 'bot traffic.  The number of spam member applications is crazy...

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline johnny

• Master
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2018, 06:47:06 AM »
  I'm guilty!
I haven't posted anything in awhile either.I go on the site almost every day,but nothing to say.LOL ;D

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2018, 10:13:27 AM »
Same here.  I check every day, but if no one posted a question or had a problem, I don't usually have much to say.

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2018, 11:00:18 AM »
I'm about to finish an assembly of a evil black rifle (errrr 'Pistol') loaded with stuff that some in our general society love to hate on.

I'll take some pictures and post it up later.

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2018, 08:52:13 PM »
I am one of the absent members, had major surgery in the spring, then my wonderful wife has had problems with two operations in October and another pending....just too much happening to be social, but I will get better!  I’ll check in when I can.  Regards, to all.
John
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline Griff

• Expert
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 10:01:33 PM »
Prayers for you and your wife, John.
‘Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.‘
- C. S. Lewis

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2018, 07:00:26 AM »
I am one of the absent members, had major surgery in the spring, then my wonderful wife has had problems with two operations in October and another pending....just too much happening to be social, but I will get better!  I’ll check in when I can.  Regards, to all.
John

Yes John, we all wish you both speedy recoveries.

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2018, 09:02:54 AM »
John

Get Well!!!
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!