Author Topic: Colt/Wildey for Sale  (Read 3756 times)

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
Colt/Wildey for Sale
« on: February 15, 2016, 06:00:57 PM »
As you guys know I like Wildey's.  I have decided to try and sell this one if I can get some interest.

These are very rare and never seen, so I am having trouble finding anyone with real interest so far.  Look it over, it came from Colt and includes a Colt Archives letter.  One very rare and cool set.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=542402573

The main reason I am posting this as this Forum is visited by more guests than members.

Who know who might see this?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:45:37 PM by MRC »

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
Re: Colt/Wildey for Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 07:42:13 PM »
That is a magnificent piece of firearm history! Good luck with your sale!
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 08:03:38 PM »
As you guys know I like Wildey's.  I have decided to try and sell this one if I can get some interest.

These are very rare and never seen, so I am having trouble finding anyone with real interest so far.  Look it over, it came from Colt and includes a Colt Archives letter.  One very rare and cool set.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=542402573

The main reason I am posting this as this Forum is visited by more guests than members.

Who know who might see this?

Ha ha. . . . . I just saw it.

Looks very interesting too. Karl and I are both certified Colt fanatics.

ecr
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 09:12:53 PM »
Thanks Eric, this is one that no one knows about.  I and a friend have been promoting it on the Colt Forum and no one knows about it.

I just left there and there are currently 283 members and 648 guests viewing and all are dumbfounded.

Offline MICHPATRIOT

• Expert
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 08:22:53 AM »
That is one cool Colt!   8) lately I've been lookin at Detective specials..been also yearning for a Colt Commando SBR, You know, a real one with a Carry handle. Just love Colts!  :)