Author Topic: New Toadstool  (Read 4994 times)

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
New Toadstool
« on: July 17, 2010, 10:53:48 PM »
Dang it if The Toad didn’t bring a new girl home.  Meet Elisabeth.  Can’t tell from the pic, but my Pup accompanied me faithfully from Alabama to Florida.  Felt good knowing she was there.

American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

ccoorreeyy

Re: New Toadstool
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 10:58:56 PM »
Toad, that scooter looks nice!  Does it have a cup holder to hold that bottle while you ride?    :o

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 11:09:06 PM »

Great shot, Toad, and here is a past post from another esteemed forum member.

http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/YaBB.cgi?board=R9S;action=display;num=1088220340

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 11:22:38 PM »
Naw, The Toad used to stupidly have a drink or two (okay, lots more) and ride, but I have outgrown that.  I waited till I got home to have one tonight.  I’ve done almost anything you can think of, and escaped all the grief behavior like mine could cause.  Thankfully I always had my RANGER brothers to keep me out of too much trouble.  I love my Veteran Brothers from all generations, we take care of one another and look out for those Great Americans who support us.  
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 11:27:13 PM »
Toad.  Nice ride for sure.  Looks like you know how to pick 'em.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 11:31:28 PM »

To repeat; nothing improves behavior like age if you can just survive long enough.

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 11:33:08 PM »
Yup, she'll fit right in with the other five......yes, The Toad, Tattooed Hog Tamer, has a problem, bikes and firearms, cannot get enough.  Thank God above that I lived long enough to enjoy life and the rewards of busting my A$$ going to school.  For the young ones out there, always treat people right, serve your Country well (in any capacity, not just military) and believe in God above, and you will one day reap the benifits of a good life.  I may die tomorrow, but The Toad and his family have lived well.  Thanks Veterans and Teachers, and those who support them for allowing me to live the American Dream!
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 11:44:45 PM »
Toad.  You have said it well.  Those beliefs have taken you far and may they continue to do so.  I share them as well.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2010, 11:57:01 PM »
KJTrains, you know it Brother.  Not much I would not do for a fellow American.   I love this Great Nation.  I've seen the worst of the worst and been in the arm pits of the world.  Americia may have her flaws, but She is still the best Nation in the world.  For it is Her that I will defend.  
American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 12:08:28 PM »
KJTrains, you know it Brother.  Not much I would not do for a fellow American.   I love this Great Nation.  I've seen the worst of the worst and been in the arm pits of the world.  Americia may have her flaws, but She is still the best Nation in the world.  For it is Her that I will defend.  

Too bad So Many Americans have lost this pride.

Sweet Ride Toad!
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 03:47:39 PM »
RLTW    8)
DISCLAIMER The above post is not to be taken lightly nor seriously. Any readers "interpretation" of the post was purely intentional

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 03:57:58 PM »

Just like they did at Normandy.

Offline Richard S

• Grand Master
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 04:28:44 PM »

(1963-1967) "GO ARMY!"

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 04:51:58 PM »
RLTW    8)

Rangers lead the way!

Offline P7Enigma

• Master
  • VENI VIDI VICI
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2010, 06:29:11 PM »
hooa...
DISCLAIMER The above post is not to be taken lightly nor seriously. Any readers "interpretation" of the post was purely intentional