Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 1507 times)

Offline AmmoToad

• Master
  • The Toad
Thank You!
« on: July 29, 2010, 12:37:53 AM »
Just a quick note of thanks to the many members of this forum who have served this Great Nation of ours in any capacity.  I am a firm believer in the words “All Gave Some and Some Gave All” and believe that Great Americans exist in every walk of life.  I chose the military route, but that does not take anything away from those Great Americans who have served in so many other righteous capacities.   I thank each and every one of you for all you do.  It is for Americans like you that I served and even as a civilian, continue to serve.  We must never lose sight of how fragile our freedom is nor can we ever forget those who have preserved, and continue to preserve that blanket of Freedom under which we sleep.  I attached a photo of me taken right after a speaking engagement at a Viet Nam moving wall memorial service.  I take these things very seriously and know that most, if not all of you, do the same.  Again, I thank you!  This American stands ready to defend!  Hope one day to meet some of you in person.  You are always welcomed at The Toad Abode!

American Warrior
NRA Life
Ammo Troop

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 09:18:48 AM »
Well spoken, Toad.  Many thanks to you, as well!
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln