Author Topic: Gpal payment system issues  (Read 5600 times)

Offline ExtremeGunCare

Re: Gpal payment system issues
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2011, 07:16:21 PM »
I from time to time do a google search of myself and I found my post from another forum on here to be used as an example.  While I do not mind, because I feel strong about my opinion I had made.  It would of been nice to have been let known.  That being said.  GPAL STILL SUCKS IN MY BOOK!  Now I go to my account and it is shown zero balance.  I have lost a few hundred dollars to these bastards.  Ever since they changed their name from GunPal to GPal things went soon south.  And for those who say they are getting paid since Oct, Nov, Dec....I still would not trust them for screwing hundreds of people like myself from June, July, August!  I made a complaint with the BBB but felt like I was just being brushed off.  I still have not received payment!

Good Shooting,

Jason Lumetta
ExtremeGunCare

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 08:11:06 PM »
Jason,
   Welcome to the best gun forum on the net.
 Sorry I didn't ask permission to use the post but being it came from an open forum (The High Road) it didn't seem necessary.
 I was only trying to make the members on here aware of the issues with Gpal many are not on multiple forums.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ExtremeGunCare

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2011, 08:53:33 PM »
Not a problem.  I admit we need to get the word out about GPal and their scandalous behaviors.  I do not want others to fall into the same trap I did.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2011, 08:59:47 PM »

With pals like this, who needs enemies?

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 02:20:02 PM »
Jason.  Welcome to the Forum.  Looks like you have some excellent products.  
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln