Author Topic: Smith and Wesson M&P single stack mag to be announced tomorrow  (Read 3332 times)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
Tomorrow Smith and Wesson is to announce the production of a single stack mag 9mm or 40 M&P. I saw a picture of one and placed my order. It will be a great additon to the compact  sized handguns. Glock should do the samething.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:18:05 PM by Jack_F »
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Smith and Wesson M&P single stack mag to be announced tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 08:37:20 PM »
Jack.  Thanks for posting; will check it out.   
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 02:20:18 PM »
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:28:24 PM by Jack_F »
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 02:47:48 PM »
Nice; and with a suggested retail of $449, a good buy and can probably get it for less.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 05:11:07 PM »
Nice; and with a suggested retail of $449, a good buy and can probably get it for less.
Picking up one tomorrow for $499................I will disable the safety........... ;)  Should get to the range Saturday.....
NRA Life Member

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 09:12:05 PM »
I think I may get one in 40 cal, same size & weight as the 9mm and I have the M&P 40c already. ;D
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 10:59:42 PM »
I think I may get one in 40 cal, same size & weight as the 9mm and I have the M&P 40c already. ;D

40's are not available yet...... :(
NRA Life Member