Author Topic: BlackHawk SERPA Single Stack Magazine Holder  (Read 3342 times)

Offline scar2783

• Sharpshooter
  • MS
BlackHawk SERPA Single Stack Magazine Holder
« on: August 22, 2010, 07:30:14 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Blackhawk single stack carbon fiber magazine holders work great with our magazines. I called Blackhawk and after they couldn't tell me that they fit with any certainty, I ordered them anyway to try. They fit perfectly with enough room to pull them out and are secure. I also purchased the dual rail system to have a flashlight and a mag pouch on one paddle. Great for leaving in the truck, besides on your person.

This is what they look like and where I purchased them:

http://www.nightgalaxy.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Blackhawk-410500PBK

http://www.nightvisionplanet.com/blackhawk-cqc-dual-rail-accessory-paddle-410800cbk.html

http://www.nightgalaxy.com/Blackhawk_SERPA_Tactical_Holsters_Accessories_p/blackhawk-411000pbk.htm?1=1&CartID=0
Mark

Offline Reinz

• Grand Master
Re: BlackHawk SERPA Single Stack Magazine Holder
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 01:21:02 AM »
Thanks for the info!

When it comes to gun stuff and shopping, I am one of those touchy feelly kind of guys.  
I have to hold it in my hands before I buy it.

Every single gun store that I have been to all over the state of Texas that carries BlackHawk!, even the Big Box stores , may have the holsters, but I have yet found a single BlackHawk!  mag.

Very frustrating.

Thanks for the links.
NRA- LIFE  TSRA- LIFE  SASS-LIFE

Offline scar2783

• Sharpshooter
  • MS
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 01:37:18 AM »
Thanks and you're welcome. I'm the same way. I like to actually handle, try on, etc...items like this but like you, I coudln't find anywhere that had them  in stock. Seems everyone just carries the basic Glock, Berretta, 1911, etc...type holsters of Blackhawk. It was a hard time to order these mag holders, but I soon realized it was going to be the only way to preview them.

I really have come to like the plastic stuff, especially the CF stuff from Blackhawk. The SERPA holsters are just awesome as well.

Mark
Mark

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 11:35:01 AM »
Sometimes you have to do what you did to see if it is good or bad, worth owning or junk. I just purchased a sight for my MSAR STG and found it wasn't what I wanted, so I traded it to a member on one of the Carolina Gun forums for a new blower motor (installed) for my heat/air system.  ;D
  The big benefit is for other people, when you share the info from your findings it helps them make there decision.
Thanks for sharing.

John
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 11:41:45 AM »
So John.  You got the MSAR STG.  Great!    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln