Author Topic: Newbie first post  (Read 3308 times)

Offline 72AV8R

Newbie first post
« on: August 04, 2011, 09:42:28 PM »
Got my R9 today. No chance to shoot it yet, but it is everything you have all said it is. Beautiful!  Called Rohrbaugh to confirm recommended lube.  Maria said they have stopped using Super Lube due to over usage and now use Hornady One Shot cleaner and dry lube. I thought some of you might not have heard of the change.  Thanks for a great forum. I learned quite a bit about the R9 from you before I ordered mine.

Offline Z

• Grand Master
Re: Newbie first post
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 09:48:50 PM »
Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum! :)

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 10:01:30 PM »
Got my R9 today. No chance to shoot it yet, but it is everything you have all said it is. Beautiful!  Called Rohrbaugh to confirm recommended lube.  Maria said they have stopped using Super Lube due to over usage and now use Hornady One Shot cleaner and dry lube. I thought some of you might not have heard of the change.  Thanks for a great forum. I learned quite a bit about the R9 from you before I ordered mine.

72AV8R.  Welcome to the Forum and congrats on getting the R9; also thanks for the info on the Hornady One Shot.  Enjoy the Forum and the R9.
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 01:38:47 AM »
Welcome to the group. Several members including me use Eezox it is a very good product.
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 03:30:20 AM »
Welcome to the forum..

Thanks for the info on the recommended lubes..

I think that it has been determined that any good quality lube will work if properly used..

Again,welcome..
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe