Miscellaneous > Classifieds -- For Buying or Selling

SOLD... Early R9s for sale $1,000 w/extras

(1/12) > >>

Mr_Jody_Hudson:
I am honored to have met Eric and to have been presented my early R9s by him!

Sadly, two things are moving me to sell it.  I am personally uncomfortable with the 7 rounds for carry and I've had a long several months of severe back pain, in bed, cutting into my income drastically, and leaving me backdated on several important bills.

My R9s is #133 with the blue grips and pearlish gray frame.  It has about 3,300 or perhaps 3,500 rounds through it I guess after going back and trying to figure all the different ammo, looking at a bunch of old targets, etc.  and about 100 or 200 since I sent it back to Rohrbaugh to have it fully gone over and checked out.  

As the Rohrbaugh Brothers are always above and beyond the call of duty they did amazing things and made the trigger even better than it was before!!!!!!!!! It is beyond belief smooth and buttery.  It works perfectly with a very firm grip for me and is very accurate too of course.  It seems much more accurate since it came back from the factory!  It likes WWB 115 gr fmj and Speer 124 gr GDHP the best.  I think I recall that the Speer is the most accurate but the WWB is excellent as well.

It has new springs and new pin installed.  It comes with three magazines, extra springs, and extra pin, and extra grip screws, box, papers, etc.

REDUCED to $950 to your FFL Dealer or face to face in southern Delaware.  A price I arrived at after speaking with Eric at length today.  Not that Eric advised this price but realizing that this is a MOST collectable Rohrbaugh and that the price will soon be $945 to the dealer for the new ones, as I understand it - or more at retail price at dealers.  

I hope someone will enjoy having one of the first of this most fine pistol with it's unique color and inscription.  And it is somewhat broken in, fully checked out and updated by the Rohrbaugs and working perfectly in all ways.

I am reluctant to let my pup go, but I must!  And most of my other guns must go as well.

Edited to reduce price to $950  :'(

DDGator:
Say it aint so, Jody!   :-[

9mil.mouse:
Jody, I've been impressed with what a fine gentleman you are, both from your posts on this forum and on other forums, and I hope your health problems come to an end soon.

R9SCarry:
Jody my friend ... now I know why I haven't ''seen'' you for so long - I really had been wondering a lot.

This bad news. :(  As a fellow back sufferer you have my utmost sympathy.  IIRC we ''talked backs'' a bit over dinner last year!!!

Sad you should have to consider sale of your pup - seeing as you were - with me in part - amongst the early takers of this lil' gem.  I hope someone will snap up your R9 - and give it a good home.

Do stay in touch ya hear!!! Take care.

searcher:
Jody

"It is possible that I have shot a bit over 3,000 rounds through my R9s (Sorry Eric... I know you told me to carry a lot shoot a little!!!).  I did have a few ammo situations in the first several hundred rounds but I now KNOW that I was running my baby too dry."

Is this the gun your selling.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version