Administration > Forum News and Feedback

Welcome to the new board!

(1/3) > >>

DDGator:
Hey everybody!  

Welcome to the new Rohrbaugh Forum.  Most of the great manufacturers have their own "unofficial" dedicated forums -- so why not Rohrbaugh?

I am not affiliated with the company, in fact, I don't even have my R-9s yet. But, I have really been struck by this gun.  I have followed the press on this thing since it was first being discussed.  Then I got an opportunity to handle one of the Rohrbaugh holster-making dummy guns, and then later to have some discussions with Eric Rohrbaugh.  Ultimately I was hooked and decided I needed an R-9s.

I know there are lots of people out there starting to take delivery of their R-9 pistols (which started shipping en masse on May 4, 2004), many more who are waiting for their gun to come in, and many who just want to find out more about these guns and the company behind them.  This forum is for you!

With your help, I hope we can build this into a strong, dynamic on-line community.

See you on the forums!

flyandscuba:
Thanks for making this effort!  I'm anxiously awaiting the delivery of my new R-9s!!

MurrayNevada:
I'm happy I found this forum.  The Rohrbaugh appears to me to be a quality limited production pocket pistol and is to 9mm what Ed Brown, Wilson, and Les Baer are to 1911 pistols.  I have an R9s on order and anxiously await it.  

R9SCarry:
Thx Duane .... I think this is a timely measure, and all power to ya for kickin it off.  Over time I think this will grow considerably and give R9 owners somewhere to hang out.

I feel like one of the ''fortunate few'' thus far ... having now had mine a coupla weeks .... it is a joy to own.

Because there are those still anxious to learn more about this pup ... let me (again!) post a link to my range report and ammo comparison ..

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?threadid=81781

If it helps answer any questions then it will have been worth doing.

GeorgeH:
Hi Duane:

Thank you for establishing this board.

You should consider somekind of fund raiser to help offset the cost. You should not bear the cost by yourself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version