Author Topic: Anybody interested in some collectable firearms, bows, quitars, records, etc.??  (Read 2315 times)

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Ted Nugent is selling a some of his stuff at auction in a few days.

https://www.icollector.com/The-Ted-Nugent-Guns-Guitars-Cars-Collection-Auction_as71090?ps=100

Lots of his rock and roll memorabilia, and a boat load of guns.  Some mundane, some nicer.

Right now, ahead of the buzz, you can find some decent deals.  Probably will not stay that way, but we can dream.

(For example, 7.62x25 Norinco pistol is currently at $205, 1/2 what I see it other places.)

Offline tattoo

• Master
The Randall knife with the gonzo on it is a super steal.

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Yeah, I saw that.  Not a knife guy so don't know much about them.
https://www.icollector.com/Ted-Nugent-s-Randall-Made-Hunting-Knife_i40041852

The JP Sauer drilling, 2 x12 gauge over .30-06 looked under appreciated right now.
https://www.icollector.com/Ted-s-JP-Sauer-Drilling-Shotgun-12-Ga-over-30-06_i40041936

I may keep an eye on the TC black powder rifles..

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
This is interesting. Karl & I met Ted during one of The S.H.O.T. Show event trade shows in Las Vegas, NV. some 10 - 12 years ago. He liked our R9 and he purchased one. It was the basic two-toned R9. It is not listed here. I wonder where that pistol went!?
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Online backupr9

• Grand Master
Ted’s right front pocket?
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Maybe he is not ready to part with it yet. 

Quite possible that a close family member wants that.  Ted may be in the process of separating out what he really wants his family to keep.

My concern is that at 70 he is facing something more serious than is known outside the family.

Eric, did any of the music equipment appeal to you?

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
No, being a keyboard player, i.e., Acoustic piano, Fender Rhodes player, Hammond B3, Assorted synthesizers to include Oberheim, Moog, Arp and also percussion and soprano sax, he does not have anything musical instrument wise for me. He does have a Colt handgun I have an interest in:  The Colt Police Positive .38 Spl., but it is actually an Official Police. I have one from a NYC cop from 1956, but Ted's piece is pretty clean and "mint" if you will. I'll keep an eye on it. A little over a day to go yet and it's only at $500. 

Eric R.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline PhilZ

• Grand Master
I’m sure Ted is keeping his favorites. Maybe the R9 made the list.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
I’m sure Ted is keeping his favorites. Maybe the R9 made the list.

That could very well be as he really liked the R9.

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
tattoo, that Randall knife went for $900.

Was that a good deal?

The drilling I liked sold for $3,750.

Was also interested in the two black powder TC rifles, both went for well over expected prices, $500 and $805.

Surprised the Zastava M-57 7.62x25 went for $690, that was a bit higher than I thought.  Wanted that gun when it was <$300.

It seemed like most everything went for more than estimated, good sale by TN.