Author Topic: A moment of silence  (Read 1702 times)

Offline backupr9

• Grand Master
A moment of silence
« on: September 11, 2021, 10:12:50 AM »
I will take more than a brief moment in offering respect to those who died in NYC on this day 20 years ago.  I do hope that they can all Rest In Peace in spite of our cowardly actions recently.
"Those who would sacrifice a little freedom for a little order, will lose both, and deserve neither." 
Thomas Jefferson

Endur Fortis

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
Re: A moment of silence
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 10:22:39 AM »
Well put.

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 08:21:51 PM »
It was a tough day 20 years ago.  I was proud then . . . . . . not so much now with how we are represented globally today. 

So sad then . . . . .  and now. 

God Bless their spirits and families.
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline tracker

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 09:21:27 PM »
I agree, Eric. President George W. Bush said it well today and voiced your concerns.

Offline cargaritaville

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 10:35:50 PM »
The libtards have made a mess of our country.
Having a gun in your hand is much more effective than having the entire police department on the phone!

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2021, 07:48:41 PM »
I agree, Eric. President George W. Bush said it well today and voiced your concerns.

I don't watch television anymore. I haven't for about six years ago now.  I find things on the internet and I'm simply in a state of disbelief of what our great country has come to.  I hope there is still hope for it.  For this I pray to our Lord. 
Makers of the NRA Shooting Illustrated: "Handgun of the Year for 2005" and receiver of an NRA Golden Bullseye Award.

Offline MikeInTexas

• Grand Master
  • Hello from Texas
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 09:57:51 AM »
Did any of you see the numerous "F$*# Joe Biden" cheers that went through the college football stadiums this past week?

The Tennessee game had what appeared to be the entire stadium crowd chanting it, Alabama, Auburn, TAMU, and others had it as well.

https://fansided.com/2021/09/11/college-football-joe-biden-chant-tennessee-fans/

The silent majority knows WTF is going on here, or at least I hope it does..........

Offline ECR

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2021, 04:25:02 PM »
They know and We know Mike.

If/when there comes a time. . . . . . to step up. . . . . . I'll be there with everyone else.