Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R9 (all variations)

New member intro

<< < (3/3)

ECR:
I remember that we affectionally called them "Deer Dales", one of which I own, but Eric graciously addressed the cracked slide with some other offers to make us happy campers.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 10:01:43 PM by tracker »
Yes, tracker is correct.  I remember those being mentioned.

And, another 'Thank You' to Eric for what he did for my cracked slide issue.
                  « Reply #9 on: Today at 02:15:50 PM » by MikeInTexas
You guys are quite welcome!  It’s been a lifetime of humbleness for me to help owners of our little pistol through the years. I have become friends with many of you, to which I say it has been a wonderful journey!  God Bless you all. Have a wonderful New Year! Stay safe out there folks!
Regards,
Eric R.

Douglas:

--- Quote from: PhilZ on December 24, 2021, 10:33:27 AM ---Welcome to the forum.  Can someone post a list of preferred ammo for him so he can broaden his ammo search? I’ve never had a problem with the Speers Gold Dot 115gr. Www.sgammo.com is a great place to look. They don’t currently have Speers though.

--- End quote ---

Hi all!

Just doing one of my periodic check-ins here. This seemed like an easy spot to post something.

I've been carrying my pup (R9S Stealth) for 13 or 14 years now with Federal 147 grain standard pressure stuff. Initially it was Hydra-Shoks and the past four or five years, it's been HST.

They run like a top.

ECR:
Good to hear Doug.

Hope all is well by you and your family!

Stay safe out there!

Regards,

Eric R.

Douglas:
Thanks Eric! We're well.

And thank you for your continued support of the R9 community.

It matters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version