Rohrbaugh Products and Accessories > Rohrbaugh R9 (all variations)

Web Site Problem

(1/1)

Groundhog34:
I have noticed several duplicate posting lately including mine. There seems to be a problem with the website where a posting appears to be downloading but never stops showing that it is downloading even though it has downloaded to the site, if that makes sense. Therefore people post again causing duplicate postings.

cargaritaville:
Whenever I post an ad, I hit the post button and wait 30 seconds. I then check to see if the ad took. Always works, no problem.

Groundhog34:
The website was down for a while this morning but now appears to be working much better. This post went up immediately.

DDGator:

--- Quote from: Groundhog34 on February 26, 2022, 08:17:51 PM ---I have noticed several duplicate posting lately including mine. There seems to be a problem with the website where a posting appears to be downloading but never stops showing that it is downloading even though it has downloaded to the site, if that makes sense. Therefore people post again causing duplicate postings.

--- End quote ---

Yes, this is a known issue.  Never hit submit more than once -- it always posts, it just hangs for a bit.  We are working on an upgrade or solution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version