Author Topic: Chiappa Rhino 200DS  (Read 2754 times)

Offline thor447

• Master
Chiappa Rhino 200DS
« on: June 30, 2012, 06:51:05 PM »
I took the plunge after looking at these for awhile and put my deposit down on a new Rhino 200DS.  It should arrive sometime next week, at which time it will be put through it's paces at the range.  I'll post pics and a range report more than likely at the end of next week.

-Adam
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

Offline Z

• Grand Master
Re: Chiappa Rhino 200DS
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 07:18:23 PM »
I look forward to your review and picks.  :)

Offline yankee2500

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 08:37:44 PM »
I've looked at them a couple of times and find them interesting, just not interesting enough to buy one.  8)
"THE KING OF BATTLE"

"Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh"

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline thor447

• Master
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 04:30:54 PM »
I've looked at them a couple of times and find them interesting, just not interesting enough to buy one.  8)

I have a soft spot for unique and odd firearms.  This is what did it in for me.  I purchased it because of it's oddness, and probably will not even carry it.  However I just had to have one!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington