Author Topic: Where to buy an R9 or R9s?  (Read 3211 times)

Offline jarich42

Where to buy an R9 or R9s?
« on: February 02, 2005, 12:35:49 PM »
Does anyone know if there are any R9's on the market for sale right now? I am looking into having a local gun shop order one for me but if I could find one for sale I would rather go that route....

Offline sharp

• Expert
Re: Where to buy an R9 or R9s?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2005, 02:36:27 PM »
Does anyone know if there are any R9's on the market for sale right now? I am looking into having a local gun shop order one for me but if I could find one for sale I would rather go that route....

Jarich42,
Keep checking the classifieds on this forum; there has been a few R9s sold here.  You could also call Eric and ask him if he knows of any dealers to have one or what dealers the next shipment is going out to.  Good luck.
Jeff

Offline pocketman

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 04:47:15 PM »
PM sent.  ;)

Offline jarich42

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 05:08:48 PM »
PM Replied to.
thanks

Offline theirishguard

• Grand Master
  • In Memoriam: 1941 to 2013
    • irishguardfirearmsltd.com
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 01:32:21 PM »
JARICH42,   I'm a dealer in Dallas. I have some openings on a up coming order, that should ship in April. I can then ship it to your dealer of choice. I just get a deposit of $100 and the balance before shippment. I would be happy to help, if you can not get one in your local area.  Tom
Tom Watson, DVC , Quis Separabit ,  Who dares wins, Utrinque Paratus

Offline jarich42

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2005, 01:10:00 AM »
PM sent.  ;)
pocketman,
                 thanks for the offer of your R9s. I have tried several times to email you today but due to some internal email issues at my office they would not go out. I have decided to hold out for a new R9s. Again, thanks so much for your time.

Offline jarich42

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2005, 01:11:02 AM »
JARICH42,   I'm a dealer in Dallas. I have some openings on a up coming order, that should ship in April. I can then ship it to your dealer of choice. I just get a deposit of $100 and the balance before shippment. I would be happy to help, if you can not get one in your local area.  Tom

PM sent

Offline PCA

• Expert
Thank you RJ
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2005, 08:34:23 AM »
I received my R9 pocket holster from RJ Hedley 2 days ago and I really like it.

It will be satisfactory to get the gun that goes into the holster. Kind of like building a nest.

Tried to post this elsewhere but it dind't work. Anyway, I recommend RJ as a place to find a home for your little pup.