Author Topic: Pup's new home  (Read 5896 times)

Offline Maineiac

Re: Pup's new home
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2009, 07:58:39 PM »
and a powerful bite

Hope he's not a knuckle biter

Quiet,  Did you give any thought to a laced mag. holder?

Offline Quiet1

• Expert
  • Zen and the art of R9s
Re: Pup's new home
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 07:22:50 PM »

Quiet,  Did you give any thought to a laced mag. holder?

Actually I didn't.  They are beautiful and would make a really nice "Companion Presentatioin Piece" with the holster however, I am one of those who under normal, daily carry don't carry the spare mag.  (I know there's a whole long debate on this issue  ;) )  (I do carry my .45 cal with an extra clip at all times in my car's glove box.)

The other reason that I didn't is that at the same time I ordered this holster I purchased holsters for two additional pocket pistols that I own, and all three are going to be "working holsters" .  I always slip one of the three in my pocket everytime I leave the house.  Anyway, that would have been three holsters and three mag carriers and starts to get expensive.   ;)

On the rare occasions that I carry a spare mag I have a slick, very slim little belt case that holds my phone, pocket knife and an extra mag.  (Seecamp or Rohrbaugh, nothing larger cause even that's a tight squeeze)  But, down here in southwest Florida where it's shorts and a polo or T shirt almost every day of the year, I like to travel light.  (Also, when I'm out after dark I also always carry my little Wolf-Eyes Angel-C 200 lumen flashlight in my weak side pocket.

Sorry for the long winded reply but you asked.   ;D

Regards, Quiet1
Illegitimus Non Carborundum