Author Topic: Matt Del Fatti is now taking new orders!!!  (Read 4609 times)

Offline flyandscuba

• Master
  • Ivan, Dennis, and Katrina - enough is enough!
Matt Del Fatti is now taking new orders!!!
« on: December 31, 2011, 12:22:41 PM »
Matt Del Fatti is now taking new orders for a limited list of pistols -- including the Rohrbaugh!  If you've wanted to place an order with one of the finest holster makers in the industry -- now is your chance.  Act fast, because the last time he accepted orders in November of 2010 -- it only remained open for a few days before he had a year's worth of work and had to close down new orders again.

http://www.delfatti.com/
I'm not a gun expert -- but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night...

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
Re: Matt Del Fatti is now taking new orders!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 12:37:01 PM »
fly.  Many thanks for the info!    :)
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 12:26:16 PM »
Got a call from Gina, at Del Fatti today, confirming the order for a PH3 Del Fatti, for the R9, in Cognac Ostrich Shin; delivery time, about three months; barely got in before order cut off.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 12:31:19 PM by kjtrains »
Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 12:51:55 PM »
kj  -  I just got off the phone with Gina and I ordered a Brown Ostrich Shin for my Seecamps.  Same delivery time.  We must have e-mailed at the same time.

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 01:30:53 PM »
MRC.  I have one for the Seecamp in Ostrich; really nice; so thought I would get one to match for the R9.

Jack.  Gina will be calling soon.    :)

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 01:33:27 PM »
Order placed with Gina........ 8)  Ordered......BPB(between pants and belt)......will wear at 2:30-3:00 position.....would like forum members imput on rake angle??
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 01:42:36 PM »
Wish I could help you Jack.  Mine are front pocket holsters.  Someone will chime in, I'm sure.

Offline MRC

• Grand Master
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 01:46:17 PM »
Jack - A lot of variables with the best rake.  How high you wear you pant, arm length, shoulder mobility, etc.  Maybe Del Fatti could help you with that one.

Offline Jack_F

• Grand Master
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 01:59:34 PM »
They have a system on their web site to determine the rake....but I lost my protractor :D
http://www.delfatti.com/webdoc20.html
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified instructor: Pistol,Rifle,Shotgun ,Muzzleloading-Pistol-Rifle-Shotgun,Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The home,Home Firearm Safety

Offline kjtrains

• Grand Master
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 12:56:45 PM »
Del Fatti closed orders on 1/2/12; for now.

http://delfatti.com/