Author Topic: Its on the way!!  (Read 4518 times)

Offline Jim

• Expert
Its on the way!!
« on: October 14, 2004, 11:24:28 PM »
I just "got the call" from John here in Mi...  Marie from the company called him today and the check went out this morning!!  The pistols should be here the middle to end of next week!!!!  Good timing as Ron Grahm just contacted me and said my holster was done.  My next purchase will be the back pocket holster from Mr. Hedley..    Jim
Glock 23, previous R9S owner sold due to health problems.  Just enjoy the folks on this forum!!

Offline DDGator

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Grand Master
    • The Rohrbaugh Forum
Re: Its on the way!!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 11:40:00 PM »

Yeah, Eric told me that all the parts came together this week and about 50-60 guns are going out the door in the next day or so.

Duane (DDGator)
Rohrbaugh Forum Administrator
E-mail: Admin-at-RohrbaughForum.com

Offline justin2992

• Expert
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 11:52:09 PM »
Wait a minute...Ron Graham contacted you? That's the real surprise.
The 1938 Nazi Weapons Law is alive and well in the United States, and is called, "The Gun Control act of 1968", and is enforced by the modern day gestapo, known as the BATF.

Offline FJC

• Expert
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2004, 08:13:14 AM »
Woohoo, I'm geeked, too, Jim.  Mine is in that same batch from John.  :)
--Frank C. (FJC)

Offline shooterjb

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2004, 10:33:56 AM »
Hi justin 2992,

This morning I got a Graham Kentucky in Alligator and a Graham Maverick in Sharkskin for my R9S and both are spectacular. Later this week I will try to post pictures but for right now I am thrilled. They are two extraordinary holsters for a special gun.

Frank
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 10:35:21 AM by shooterjb »

Offline Jim

• Expert
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2004, 01:17:40 PM »
Hi Justin,
Well, Ron didn't exactly contact me, I contacted him..  Jim
Glock 23, previous R9S owner sold due to health problems.  Just enjoy the folks on this forum!!

Offline justin2992

• Expert
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2004, 01:41:27 PM »
Jim, he did get back to you? That's also amazing.

shooterjb, did you order direct from the Graham website, or did you get those through Rohrbaugh?
The 1938 Nazi Weapons Law is alive and well in the United States, and is called, "The Gun Control act of 1968", and is enforced by the modern day gestapo, known as the BATF.

Offline Brenden

• Grand Master
  • Farmie!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2004, 04:25:13 PM »
John contacted me also.. ;D

Mine is incoming also..Going to make the trip next week to pick it up along with another purchase..Glad it's coming as I may have been forced to buy something else in the meantime.. :P
NRA Life Patron Member
GOA
Molon Labe

Offline shooterjb

• Sharpshooter
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2004, 11:54:23 AM »
Hi Justin,

I placed an order with Ron thru the regular mail and paid him with a check. I have been doing business with him for years  and am proud to consider him a friend. I will try to get some pictures taken and posted by my next days off which are Wednesday and Thursday next week. The workmanship is spectacular.

Frank

Offline Oscar

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2004, 01:33:13 AM »
Me too!  I got the call and can expect to pick up my R9s in a few days.  As with a lot of you, I bought a Kentucky model pocket holster from Ron Graham in advance.  It'll be nice to fill it and not see it empty!
I noticed that grip screws are offered on the Rohrbaugh web site.  Have any of you had to replace yours yet?

Offline R9SCarry

• Grand Master
  • Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2004, 01:43:57 PM »
Wow!  A veritable flood of R9's coming out this week ...... which is great.  I have little doubt we will have some lively posting (I hope) as you guys get to try out your new pups.

Feedback .. all the time .. we want feedback! :)
Chris - R9S
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
R9 FAQ Site
NRA Life member and Certified Instructor.

Offline Jim

• Expert
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2004, 11:57:48 PM »
Hey FJC, where do you live here in Mi., I'm in Caro, in the thumb..  However, I will be in Brighton some time this week!!!!  Jim

Offline FJC

• Expert
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2004, 08:15:29 AM »
I'm over a little East of Ann Arbor, in Canton.
--Frank C. (FJC)

Offline Jim

• Expert
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2004, 05:38:19 PM »
Hey FJC, I just picked up my R9 from John.  Give me a hollar when you get yours..  John is as nice a fellow as he appears over the net...  What a pistol this is my friend, you will be pleased!!  Your Friend, (in the thumb of Mi.)  Jim